Airfix 1/72 Hawker Typhoon 1B

Post Reply
User avatar
EasyEight96
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:04 pm
Location: Malaysia
Malaysia

Airfix 1/72 Hawker Typhoon 1B

Post by EasyEight96 »

Hi guys this will be my build for this GB I decided not to build the 1/32 mustang.

Here's the boxart
Image

Image

Image

The sprues
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

This piece is spares from airfix as mine had broke to half in the bag
Image

For the scheme I'm still deciding whether to build the first scheme or the second.
In -progress

Too many on the bench!!!

Matchbox Kits lover....
User avatar
MarkVerploeg
Major
Major
Posts: 4837
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:21 am
Location: Oss, Noord Braband The Netherlands
Netherlands

Re: Airfix 1/72 Hawker Typhoon 1B

Post by MarkVerploeg »

Another tank hunter
Great looking plane with the stripes
On the bench
GB builds
1/35 Trumpeter M1132 ESV

Personal builds
1/35 Hobby Boss M1070 tractor with M1000 semi trailer and Meng M1A2 TUSK II Abrams
1/35 Takom V2 rocket with the Meillerwagen and SS100 tractor
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Airfix 1/72 Hawker Typhoon 1B

Post by Coen »

EasyEight96 wrote:Hi guys this will be my build for this GB I decided not to build the 1/32 mustang.

Haha!!! You rebel you haha
I love Typhoons! So good choice as far as I'm concerned buddy :)
User avatar
UKguyInUSA
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 3429
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:19 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA formerly Palm Beach, Florida, USA and Leicestershire, UK (until 1999)
Contact:

Re: Airfix 1/72 Hawker Typhoon 1B

Post by UKguyInUSA »

Great choice! I'm building the Hasegawa 1/48 version....but it's been sitting on the bench waiting for me to start her for 3 weeks! I have to wait for my broken hand to heal a little so I can manipulate my fingers!

I look forward to seeing this one!

Cheers, :cheers2:

Martin
WIP:: Tamiya 1/48 F4U-1A Corsair

Non-WIP::Eduard 1/48 Fokker DVII, Revell 1/32 Arado AR196 and 1/32 BF109G10 Erla,
User avatar
Trainboy153
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 427
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:05 pm
Location: Miami,Florida, United States

Re: Airfix 1/72 Hawker Typhoon 1B

Post by Trainboy153 »

Ooh nice. good thing it isnt the old tool version. if it were, all I would say is .... DONT. Looks like its gonna be a nice build though
Post Reply

Return to “Builds”