HobbyBoss 1/35 ZSD-90 IFV

Post Reply
User avatar
garywintin
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 499
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:39 am
Location: London - UK

HobbyBoss 1/35 ZSD-90 IFV

Post by garywintin »

I have another finished kit to share with you. and no, this is not the T-80 I have been building. Yes the T-80 is finished but I haven't got around to taking photo of it yet.

The entire kit was painted with Mr.Hobby Aqueous as it was the most closest and best colours for the PLA vehicles.

he paint scheme is obviously the digital camo from the 60th Anniversary Parade. The instruction do not show any example of the digi cam and I haven't seen videos of picture of the machine taking part in the parade or with this scheme but I wanted to paint it in the digi cam regardless. The vehicle number is my girlfriend's birthday, July 13.. well, my ex-girlfriend now as of since yesterday (Nov 11). Had I knew that this would happen, I would have put on a different number. Oh well, I guess we just can't foresee things. ''' sigh ''' :( :(. ( I'm ok.. well, trying to be ok.)

Much like the ZTZ-99, I used pre-cut masks. I just recycled the masks I used for the ZTZ-99 so as to save valuable masks.

I was going to build it absolutely weather free but I didn't like how it looks. While pin-washing it, an idea struck me - '' what if I weather it entirely with oil? '' and that's just what I did.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Well, that's about as much I can sum up about the build. More informations and more photos and bigger ones (4000X3000) can be found on my blog -

http://modeller-innovation.blogspot.co. ... 0-ifv.html

Please do have a look and thank you so much in advance for any feedback you guys may have. C&C are welcomed. Just be gentle... LOL.

Thank you for always supporting and for the kind words and various encouragements.

Until the next launch.
User avatar
JayCub
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:58 pm
Location: Wicklow Ireland

Re: HobbyBoss 1/35 ZSD-90 IFV

Post by JayCub »

Looks like another winner Gary, the camo is superb
Tom
User avatar
garywintin
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 499
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:39 am
Location: London - UK

Re: HobbyBoss 1/35 ZSD-90 IFV

Post by garywintin »

JayCub wrote:Looks like another winner Gary, the camo is superb
Tom
Thank you so much Tom. This camo is my best digi to date. ( i mean, if I don't learn after my first two digi camo, then I'd be a monkey's uncle ) :P
Deacon
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:45 pm

Re: HobbyBoss 1/35 ZSD-90 IFV

Post by Deacon »

Superb Gary. :thumb2:
User avatar
gustavlekstal
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:02 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: HobbyBoss 1/35 ZSD-90 IFV

Post by gustavlekstal »

Looking great in all of its weathering oil glory!
Regards Gustav

Dragon t-34/85 premium mod 44
Done! viewtopic.php?f=46&t=15153&p=189978#p189978

Dragon 15cm sig33 auf pz.kpfw Ib
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10747

Jsu-152 tamiya with et modelling pe
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=12313
RedDevil66
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:54 am
Location: Kenosha, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Re: HobbyBoss 1/35 ZSD-90 IFV

Post by RedDevil66 »

I want to try something like this. Great job!
Jeff S.

On the bench.... Dragon M1a1 with Tusk 1, Tamiya M1a2, Meng Cougar MRAP
User avatar
Tiger131
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Posts: 1701
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 3:44 pm
Location: walsall
England

Re: HobbyBoss 1/35 ZSD-90 IFV

Post by Tiger131 »

Looks quality really battle worn
Image
User avatar
benc123
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:17 pm
Location: Derby, UK

Re: HobbyBoss 1/35 ZSD-90 IFV

Post by benc123 »

That camo is awesome mate! Proper skills on display right there!
If it looks right, it is right.

My Portfolio

YouTube Chanel http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBenc1234
User avatar
garywintin
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 499
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:39 am
Location: London - UK

Re: HobbyBoss 1/35 ZSD-90 IFV

Post by garywintin »

Deacon wrote:Superb Gary. :thumb2:
Thank you Deacon
gustavlekstal wrote:Looking great in all of its weathering oil glory!
haha.. thanks man.. oil Glory indeed.. Next, I will put put on mud and mud texture with oil.
RedDevil66 wrote:I want to try something like this. Great job!
Well... what's stopping you? go for it man
Tiger131 wrote:Looks quality really battle worn
Thank you although battle worn wasn't exactly what I was going for.. more like Exercise worn..haha
benc123 wrote:That camo is awesome mate! Proper skills on display right there!
Thank you benc ... but I'm only just a average modeller. Proper skills... I doubt it
Post Reply

Return to “Land Gallery”