'70 Dodge Challenger T/A

Post Reply
JET
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:44 am
Canada

'70 Dodge Challenger T/A

Post by JET »

here is my first build of 2015.

revell 1/24 scale kit. I just made it curbside as a quick build, I didn't get much done last year so I plan to do a lot more box stock and curbside stuff this year!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Rodney
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 480
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:22 pm
Location: Newfoundland, Canada

Re: '70 Dodge Challenger T/A

Post by Rodney »

Nice one.. I got couple of them in my stash
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: '70 Dodge Challenger T/A

Post by Paul »

Oooo damn thats nice :thumb2:
User avatar
JonMW
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 987
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:45 pm
Location: Stockholm Sweden
Sweden

Re: '70 Dodge Challenger T/A

Post by JonMW »

Looking good! I really like the vinyl roof. Did you add it using masking tape or something similar? Can't remember that being in the kit at least not the release I have.
JET
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:44 am
Canada

Re: '70 Dodge Challenger T/A

Post by JET »

JonMW wrote:Looking good! I really like the vinyl roof. Did you add it using masking tape or something similar? Can't remember that being in the kit at least not the release I have.
Thanks!, I use bondo spot putty and liquid cement to make the texture,

This car was even available with an alligator skin roof!
User avatar
PaulAyrey
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1141
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: Worthing, West Sussex, UK
Contact:

Re: '70 Dodge Challenger T/A

Post by PaulAyrey »

Wow, that's impressive!
User avatar
Hillbilly
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 858
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:15 pm
Location: Missouri,USA

Re: '70 Dodge Challenger T/A

Post by Hillbilly »

Very well done :clap: That is a great kit to build,I built one in Panther Pink. :cheers2:
Steve

Make something idiot proof and someone will come along and make a better idiot.
Post Reply

Return to “Land Gallery”