Can I join a SIG/GB late?

Post Reply
User avatar
hook1169
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:56 am
Location: Olympia, WA

Can I join a SIG/GB late?

Post by hook1169 »

I had intended to join the Coen Tiger Build and this Modern build, but the damn yuppies at work have been keeping me busy. Is it too late to jion in the fun of these events or do i have to start by build log on the day it starts?

Thanks,
User avatar
ForbesHutton
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 1956
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:10 am
Location: To,On,Ca
Scotland

Re: Can I join a SIG/GB late?

Post by ForbesHutton »

You can join group builds/SIGs any time.
Image
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Can I join a SIG/GB late?

Post by Lee »

ForbesHutton wrote:You can join group builds/SIGs any time.

Yep, any time :th:
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
hook1169
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:56 am
Location: Olympia, WA

Re: Can I join a SIG/GB late?

Post by hook1169 »

Sweet!
User avatar
timtamtung
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 689
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:42 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Can I join a SIG/GB late?

Post by timtamtung »

you could still join 1 day before it ends, throw a good thread, complete the kit and still come out winning
-tungy
Image
To do list:

1:35 Tasca Fury+Bravo6 crew | 1:48 Danger Zone F-14 |
Post Reply

Return to “Chat”