Revell Maquis Raider "Val Jean" Build

Follow Foxx as he wanders around the world of sci-fi and military models - building, painting and weathering. Always with the weathering. Hopefully you'll pick up some tips and tricks to apply to your own builds!
Post Reply
User avatar
modelmakingguru
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:58 pm
Contact:

Revell Maquis Raider "Val Jean" Build

Post by modelmakingguru »

Howdy howdy!

For your enjoyment, I am filming my build of this lovely vintage kit - yes, lovely, even though it is a Revell kit o_O

I'm hoping to build Chakotay's Maquis Raider (not "fighter", as the box suggests), the Val Jean. There are scant archive images around of the filming model, so I will do my best.

It took a back seat after a whole mess of commissions piled in on me, so I'm not sure when part two will be done, but this is just the unboxing and me waffling. Enjoy!
[youtube]eT_BPz-MsUA[/youtube]
Image
Der Fuchs ist schlau und spielt dumm, aber Foxx ist einfach dumm.
Post Reply

Return to “Modelmaking Guru”