Previous builds before I joined ISM

Post Reply
Richard
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:33 pm
Location: Capelle aan den IJssel, Holland

Previous builds before I joined ISM

Post by Richard »

So, here are some pics of the models I've build since I started moddelling about 1,5 years ago. The sabre beeing the first one and the A6 the latest. Getting better with every build, but still lots to learn. :th:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Last edited by Richard on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
On the bench: Academy 1/48 su30 mk
User avatar
Art17847
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 386
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:43 pm
Location: smack dab in the middle of PA.......

Re: Previous builds before I joined ISM

Post by Art17847 »

Very nice builds there......the A10 is my favorite very good job on the camo :th: :th: and welcome to ISM
On the bench........uummmmm i dont have a bench......not yet anyway

Ike jokingly to Patton......"funny thing George every time I get a new star I get attacked"

Patton...."yes and every time you get attacked i bail you out"
Richard
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:33 pm
Location: Capelle aan den IJssel, Holland

Re: Previous builds before I joined ISM

Post by Richard »

Art17847 wrote:Very nice builds there......the A10 is my favorite very good job on the camo :th: :th: and welcome to ISM
Thank you! A10 is my favorite aircraft as well. Have seen it in action. Kind of saved my ...ss. Very impressieve to see :jd: !
Ajusted the pictures to the right size. Still getting used to the photobucket-thing. :lol: Never trying to do so on a tablet. :wall:
On the bench: Academy 1/48 su30 mk
User avatar
UKguyInUSA
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 3429
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:19 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA formerly Palm Beach, Florida, USA and Leicestershire, UK (until 1999)
Contact:

Re: Previous builds before I joined ISM

Post by UKguyInUSA »

Great work mate...I love all of the ordnance beneath the wings of the A-10....makes it look a real beast of a plane! :) :thumb1:
WIP:: Tamiya 1/48 F4U-1A Corsair

Non-WIP::Eduard 1/48 Fokker DVII, Revell 1/32 Arado AR196 and 1/32 BF109G10 Erla,
User avatar
Nige201980
Captain
Captain
Posts: 4095
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:30 am
Location: Doncaster South Yorkshire UK
Contact:

Re: Previous builds before I joined ISM

Post by Nige201980 »

All cracking builds but love the warthog.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy-TGcs5u_ZXSZ9kObNfsPg


On the go at the Mo

Quite a few :banana:
Post Reply

Return to “Air Gallery”