Tamiya 1/72 FW 190A3

Post Reply
User avatar
qeialto
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 274
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 12:43 pm
Location: UK, Berkshire

Tamiya 1/72 FW 190A3

Post by qeialto »

Hi all,
Another build, another challenge....
Loved this one too, even if I think that on the painting I went a too far into the dark colours.
I've also tested some chipping here and there, happy about it being only a test. I could not manage to fix the landing gears symmetry, it is visible in some pictures...

The last picture is showing the size of it compared to my current project, a massive F22 I got from Paul :jd: ...

As usual, thanks for watching and feedbacks!
Cheers
Antonio

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.

George S. Patton

Work in Progress:
AMT Klingon battle cruise

On the stash?
Better not to mention in case my wife subscribes to this forum...
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Tamiya 1/72 FW 190A3

Post by Gav0909 »

Lovely work mate. The paintwork is very neat, good work.
Post Reply

Return to “Air Gallery”