Easter Egg school competition....

Post Reply
User avatar
qeialto
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 274
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 12:43 pm
Location: UK, Berkshire

Easter Egg school competition....

Post by qeialto »

My kids have an Easter egg competition at their school, what a perfect excuse to add 2 new kits and play a bit of modification to play with them?
Let's see what will be the final score, but in any case we have spent a great weekend modelling and decaling...
Fuselage made of a real egg, the rest is from the kits. Egg hand-brushed and clear coated, the rest airbrushed and clear coated...

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.

George S. Patton

Work in Progress:
AMT Klingon battle cruise

On the stash?
Better not to mention in case my wife subscribes to this forum...
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Easter Egg school competition....

Post by Paul »

I don't want to be a killjoy, but this SIG hasn't started yet :wtf:
User avatar
DaveTheMinion
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:36 am
Location: South Wales
Wales

Re: Easter Egg school competition....

Post by DaveTheMinion »

Paul, I think he was doing them for his kids school competition not the sig...
Old Age: More experience but can't remember it..

Under Construction

1:72 HMS Victory.
1:250 IJN Akagi.
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Easter Egg school competition....

Post by Paul »

DaveTheMinion wrote:Paul, I think he was doing them for his kids school competition not the sig...

Yeah its the fact its posted in the final reveal to the egg plane sig ;)
User avatar
qeialto
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 274
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 12:43 pm
Location: UK, Berkshire

Re: Easter Egg school competition....

Post by qeialto »

Yes, I made a mistake to post it here, I realised later after I posted...
Sorry
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.

George S. Patton

Work in Progress:
AMT Klingon battle cruise

On the stash?
Better not to mention in case my wife subscribes to this forum...
User avatar
DaveTheMinion
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:36 am
Location: South Wales
Wales

Re: Easter Egg school competition....

Post by DaveTheMinion »

Paul wrote:
DaveTheMinion wrote:Paul, I think he was doing them for his kids school competition not the sig...

Yeah its the fact its posted in the final reveal to the egg plane sig ;)
He's a very naughty boy then, pmsl even I didn't spot that, time for another coffee me thinks.
Old Age: More experience but can't remember it..

Under Construction

1:72 HMS Victory.
1:250 IJN Akagi.
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Easter Egg school competition....

Post by Paul »

qeialto wrote:Yes, I made a mistake to post it here, I realised later after I posted...
Sorry
Its ok buddy ill move it for you now :banana:
User avatar
qeialto
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 274
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 12:43 pm
Location: UK, Berkshire

Re: Easter Egg school competition....

Post by qeialto »

thx for that Paul
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.

George S. Patton

Work in Progress:
AMT Klingon battle cruise

On the stash?
Better not to mention in case my wife subscribes to this forum...
User avatar
APC227
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:08 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:
Germany

Re: Easter Egg school competition....

Post by APC227 »

That looks so adorable xD
Nice job!
Image
ZACKARY13
New Recruit
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:52 am

Re: Easter Egg school competition....

Post by ZACKARY13 »

Easter egg competition at school!! Sounds very interesting. I am working at a domestic Phoenix pre-k and usually organize so many activities for my students but this idea never came in my mind. I’ll also organize a similar event in my pre-k!!
Post Reply

Return to “Air Gallery”