Panzerhaubitze 2000

Post Reply
User avatar
EasyEight96
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:04 pm
Location: Malaysia
Malaysia

Panzerhaubitze 2000

Post by EasyEight96 »

Here is my completed model of the Bundeswehr Panzerhaubitze 2000 from the 4.Batterie/PzArtBtl. L95 , Munster 1999. This is my very first Nato scheme armour and also my very first Bundeswehr armour too :banana: :banana: :banana: I'll be building more of it for sure in the future

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
In -progress

Too many on the bench!!!

Matchbox Kits lover....
User avatar
schweinhund227
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Posts: 2627
Joined: Fri May 24, 2013 9:51 pm
Location: Ontario,Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Panzerhaubitze 2000

Post by schweinhund227 »

She is beautiful !


Well done mate !


:cheers2:
User avatar
DBMiller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2290
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:10 pm
Location: Guilford, Vermont, USA
United States of America

Re: Panzerhaubitze 2000

Post by DBMiller »

I love the NATO paint scheme. I saw one of these built up at a model show (just yesterday) and they are quite impressive to see up close! Excellent work on your build! :thumb2:
ON THE BENCH: Do I have to say? :(
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Panzerhaubitze 2000

Post by Gav0909 »

Looks great. I love this vehicle so much, its just so big! I am building the Meng version just now having built the Revell one as a German vehicle before. My current build will be Greek. I see Meng are releasing this kit again but with the added turret roof armour as they had in Afghanistan, so I may now have to get a 3rd!

Brilliant camo work mate.
User avatar
rwsmith14
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1277
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:24 am
Location: Aledo, TX, USA
United States of America

Re: Panzerhaubitze 2000

Post by rwsmith14 »

NICE ! Love the camo !! :thumb2:
Image
User avatar
timtamtung
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 689
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:42 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Panzerhaubitze 2000

Post by timtamtung »

Damnnnn now I want one. I wonder how big this is compared to Afv Club's Paladin spg. I got one of those in me stash and think I might have to build it now!

Great job on the 2000
-tungy
Image
To do list:

1:35 Tasca Fury+Bravo6 crew | 1:48 Danger Zone F-14 |
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Panzerhaubitze 2000

Post by Gav0909 »

timtamtung wrote:Damnnnn now I want one. I wonder how big this is compared to Afv Club's Paladin spg. I got one of those in me stash and think I might have to build it now!

Great job on the 2000
This is a monster compared to the Paladin. The gun on the Paladin is big, but is only a 49cal barrel (I think). The vehicle itself is also pretty small compared to the PzH2000. I don't have a side by side of the two just now, but yeah the Paladin is quite small really lol.
User avatar
gaz45
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 1971
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:35 pm
Location: Nottingham uk
Great Britain

Re: Panzerhaubitze 2000

Post by gaz45 »

nice work mate
User avatar
PaulAyrey
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1141
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: Worthing, West Sussex, UK
Contact:

Re: Panzerhaubitze 2000

Post by PaulAyrey »

Awesome! Great result!
User avatar
JediBoer
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 437
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:33 am
Location: Detroit, MI
United States of America

Re: Panzerhaubitze 2000

Post by JediBoer »

Looks awesome! Fine work there Mate! :cheers2:
JediBoer

On the bench righ now: Hmm... Lots of unfinished business!
mick
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:02 pm
Wales

Re: Panzerhaubitze 2000

Post by mick »

great work
Post Reply

Return to “Land Gallery”