Dragon 1/35 T34/76 smart kits series

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
User avatar
McLeod
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 422
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:59 pm
Location: Kent, UK

Dragon 1/35 T34/76 smart kits series

Post by McLeod »

Has anyone built any of the Dragon T34/76's ?

They seem to have many variants with various levels of PE included and extra detailing, just wondered if any of you guys have built any, what your impressions were of the kits as I've found some available for around the £20-£25 mark which seem like a really good deal.
There can be only one!
Unless your building two, or three, or four - ah to hell with it.

My Youtube Channel
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Dragon 1/35 T34/76 smart kits series

Post by Coen »

All of my T34/76s but one are Dragon kits McLeod.
I've never had an issue with them. The detail is exceptional and the variety of subjects gives you lots of options to choose from.
I've built an AFV Club T34/76 with a full interior that was a good build but the interior is completely incorrect for that model.
When it comes to building any dragon kit, you need to watch the instructions carefully, they aren't the easiest to read.
They are some of the cheaper kits for Dragon as well so that helps too.
I hope that helps a bit.
User avatar
McLeod
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 422
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:59 pm
Location: Kent, UK

Re: Dragon 1/35 T34/76 smart kits series

Post by McLeod »

Cool thanks man, I've just ordered an OT34/76 Model 1943 (112 factory), looks to be a decent kit with enough options inside to make about 3 or 4 different versions lol. It was £25 too from where I oreded so about £20 cheaper than most retailers over here - bargain.
There can be only one!
Unless your building two, or three, or four - ah to hell with it.

My Youtube Channel
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Dragon 1/35 T34/76 smart kits series

Post by Coen »

The last one that I built was from that kit.... Well mostly, I kit bashed it a bit.
It was a great kit that was a beaut out of the box.
A good buy I'd say..
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”