Request for Tiger I Interior Sots

Walkaround and reference material for all types of Air, Land & Sea vehicles
Post Reply
User avatar
SKANKSTA
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:01 pm
United States of America

Request for Tiger I Interior Sots

Post by SKANKSTA »

Hi all,

I'm new here and still getting my bearings, but I have to say, ther's a lot of tallent to go around :thumb1: . Anyway, I'm building an Academy Tiger 1 (I wouldn't reccomend it, its really not a great kit) with interior and I was hoping someone could point me in the right directin for some prototype picures for interior refference. I'm doing a full lock-stock-and barrel (pun intended) superdetail so the more detail the better.

Thanks a lot, I hope to post some updates as soon as I find my wife's camera :lol:

-Andrew Schanck
-Andrew Schanck

On the Bench:
1/35 Academy Early Production Tiger I [FULL SUPERDETAIL]
1/35 Cyber-Hobby "Black Knight" Hetzer - Heil the Hunters GB
Post Reply

Return to “Walkarounds & Vehicle Reference”