It's me .... ezy

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
ezy
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:38 pm
Location: Purmerend, Netherlands

It's me .... ezy

Post by ezy »

Hello modelers,

Freshly signed up to the forum, I thought it would be nice to introduce myself. As a child I used to build models together with my father and I was always fascinated by model and diorama displays at local toy stores. A few months ago I got back into the hobby. Looking for information on where and how to start I stumbled on some instruction videos on the emodelers youtube channel from a guy named Paul ;-)

From there it was just one step away from discovering the ISM channel and of course the forum. Spending some time watching vids from various forum members and reading posts I started my first build, a 1:72 Spitfire starter kit from Revell. It was followed by Williams BMW F1. On the bench now are a couple of 1:44 microwings and a 1:24 Ferrari Modena 360.

I hope to find a lot of inspiration here on the forum and learn the technique and finesse to build some nice models. I have no inspiration to become a master, but I'm willing to learn from you masters :)

Happy modelling
User avatar
DoubleDigit12
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:48 am
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Scotland

Re: It's me .... ezy

Post by DoubleDigit12 »

Hey there ezy,
I recently joined the forum too.
It's a treasure trove of info and everybody's very happy to help with questions.
James
User avatar
wappynutter
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2256
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:39 pm
Location: Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire. UK
Great Britain

Re: It's me .... ezy

Post by wappynutter »

:welcome: to ISM Ezy.....
Enjoy your time around the forum mate.... Lots to see and loads to do...
Happy Modelling... :thumb1:
:cheers2:
Regards Andy...Image
YouTube Channel..... http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRdZFBjr6oO-T-2ydSB4HIg
User avatar
martin57
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 897
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:44 pm
Location: oundle, east northants.

Re: It's me .... ezy

Post by martin57 »

:welcome: have fun
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: It's me .... ezy

Post by Coen »

:welcome: :banana: :hi: :hi:
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: It's me .... ezy

Post by Paul »

Hey Ezy, welcome to ISM :thumb2:
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: It's me .... ezy

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Nev
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1582
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:22 am
Location: Kent
Great Britain

Re: It's me .... ezy

Post by Nev »

Welcome to the forum fella :cheers2:
On the Bench...
1/35 TAKOM Mark. IV Heavy Battle tank
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”