Hi from the Netherlands

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
DalamarNL
New Recruit
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:10 pm

Hi from the Netherlands

Post by DalamarNL »

Hi there,

after reading some posts and looking at your photo's I decided the time for regestering had come.
Discovered this site after a tip from one of other people here.

I'm 43 years old and picked up this hobby about 6 months ago. So I've got a lot to learn and I'm looking forward to your suggestions and tips.
I'm sure I'll be posting some pictures soon. I'm only painting Warhammer 40k stuff at the moment.
BaldyBuilderBoy
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:03 am
Location: Scottish Borders

Re: Hi from the Netherlands

Post by BaldyBuilderBoy »

Welcome to ISM mate. You should get loads of tips and info from here.
BBB
In the stash: Revell 1/32 Beaufighter, Airfix 1/48 Lightning, Academy 1/72 Catalina, Academy 1/72 B17F, and THAT Revell Voyager Kit.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hi from the Netherlands

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
fly1ngdutchm4n
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Posts: 3554
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:17 pm
Location: Hoogerheide The Netherlands
Netherlands

Re: Hi from the Netherlands

Post by fly1ngdutchm4n »

DalamarNL wrote: Discovered this site after a tip from one of other people here..
That would be me!
If he causes problems, it's me to blame... :mrgreen:

Seriously, welcome to ISM mate, you'll love it here :thumb2:
Build what you love, Love what you build
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”