Hi from sunny Cumbria!

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
Themacca
New Recruit
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:22 pm

Hi from sunny Cumbria!

Post by Themacca »

Just a quick hello, I've been following ism on YouTube for a couple of years and decided to join the forum, I'm a transport modeller, mostly trucks with the odd car and bike thrown in, usually in 1/24th scale, the level of work is outstanding on ism and I've picked up a lot of handy tips off YouTube, I'll put some pictures up off my work soon.
Regards Simon.
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Hi from sunny Cumbria!

Post by Gav0909 »

Welcome along to ISM Simon.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hi from sunny Cumbria!

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM Simon :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Hi from sunny Cumbria!

Post by Avgas »

:welcome:
Regards, Dave.
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”