Hello from Thailand

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
Fenway75
New Recruit
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:46 am

Hello from Thailand

Post by Fenway75 »

Hello all,

After a multi-decade hiatus, I've rediscovered the joy of building scale models. Finding myself in a new life situation - full-time student and stay-at-home spouse - I have a lot of time on my hands and a need to get away from the computer a few times a day, and building has filled that nicely. I've done a few kits, with varying degrees of overall satisfaction with the final products, but the process to me is the most important part and I've enjoyed them all. I look forward to continuing this journey and picking up some tips from all of the experienced members here!
On the bench:

Academy 1/48 B-25G Mitchell
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Thailand

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Hello from Thailand

Post by Gav0909 »

Welcome to ISM mate.
User avatar
DoubleDigit12
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:48 am
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Scotland

Re: Hello from Thailand

Post by DoubleDigit12 »

:welcome:
James
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Hello from Thailand

Post by Avgas »

:welcome:
Regards, Dave.
tferedo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:30 pm

Re: Hello from Thailand

Post by tferedo »

Welcome!
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”