Greetings from McDonough, GA USA

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
Scorebook702
Private
Private
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:15 pm
Location: McDonough, GA USA

Greetings from McDonough, GA USA

Post by Scorebook702 »

Hello Everyone,

My name is John. I have been away from the hobby for about 20 years. Needless to say my modeling skills and abilities are a bit rusty at the moment. I was delighted to find this Forum. I will welcome any advice and suggestions from fellow members. My primary interest at the moment is 1/72nd Scale Viet nam era aircraft and present day military aircraft. I am currently working on an Italeri 1/72nd Scale OA-4M Skyhawk, my first model in 20 years. The OA-4 is in primer now and I am almost ready to try pre-shading for the first time. I look forward to being a member of the community on this Forum.

John
John

On the Bench:
1/72nd Scale Hasegawa F-8E Crusader
User avatar
Slappy
Private
Private
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:11 pm

Re: Greetings from McDonough, GA USA

Post by Slappy »

John,
Welcome to the forum. I'm a returning new-old guy as well. I've found a lot of good information on this site and the folks here are a helpful and friendly bunch for sure. I'm not too far from you here in Loganville. Happy modeling.

-Bryan
Bench: 1/48 OS2U Kingfisher
User avatar
JediBoer
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 437
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:33 am
Location: Detroit, MI
United States of America

Re: Greetings from McDonough, GA USA

Post by JediBoer »

:welcome: to ISM! :th:
JediBoer

On the bench righ now: Hmm... Lots of unfinished business!
BaldyBuilderBoy
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:03 am
Location: Scottish Borders

Re: Greetings from McDonough, GA USA

Post by BaldyBuilderBoy »

:welcome: from one new recruit to another. Look forward to seeing your work and watching your skills return.
BBB
In the stash: Revell 1/32 Beaufighter, Airfix 1/48 Lightning, Academy 1/72 Catalina, Academy 1/72 B17F, and THAT Revell Voyager Kit.
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Greetings from McDonough, GA USA

Post by Avgas »

:welcome: . Old new guy here as well. Plenty of info to get you up to speed on this forum.
Regards, Dave.
dmiannay
Private
Private
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:09 pm
Location: Woodstock, GA (USA)

Re: Greetings from McDonough, GA USA

Post by dmiannay »

Hey there, John. I just joined up again after 45 years away from scale modeling. I'm just up the road a bit in Woodstock. Great to see a fellow Georgian here! Looking forward to the journey.
Doug
On the bench: 1:48 Tamiya F-16C/N Aggressor/Adversary; 1:35 Tamiya M4A3 Sherman 75mm
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”