Hello from Connecticut...

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
Jolly
New Recruit
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:57 am

Hello from Connecticut...

Post by Jolly »

Hello everyone my name is Joe, I started the hobby about 6 months ago when i saw my friends collection of WW2 models . So I decided start the hobby 6 months later have done a ton of models. Been looking for a forum to learn more techniques about this hobby. So far I like what I am seeing. I do Aircraft and ships I plan on doing armor soon. I am pretty new and looking to learn.
Leon
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:01 pm
Location: Cape Town, South Africa

Re: Hello from Connecticut...

Post by Leon »

Hi Jolly

Welcome!

Leon
Building : 1/48 A-10A Thunderbolt (Italeri)
Forum link to build:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=13479
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Hello from Connecticut...

Post by Avgas »

:welcome:
Regards, Dave.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Connecticut...

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM Joe :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”