hello

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
boundary24
New Recruit
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:48 am

hello

Post by boundary24 »

Hi guys and ladies,I am Dave from claughton Wirral UK,I have been modelling for 5 years ,I will build anything and any scale and I am here to learn as much as I can.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: hello

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM Dave :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: hello

Post by Paul »

Welcome to ISM Dave, nice to see another local on here :thumb2:
User avatar
kiwigav
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1425
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:38 am
Location: Nelson - New Zealand
New Zealand

Re: hello

Post by kiwigav »

:welcome: Dave
Cheers Gav

On The Bench OK where do I start :wtf:
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”