Hello from Scotland

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
plasticcemented
Private
Private
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:33 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Hello from Scotland

Post by plasticcemented »

Hey all,

Came across some videos from a Carlos Mendes on Youtube and before his videos he has this site advertised, so had a quick look and just signed up.

I've been modelling for about a month and really enjoy it, wish I had started it years ago!

Anyways, see ya around the forums.

Plastic
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Scotland

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM:)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Hello from Scotland

Post by Gav0909 »

Welcome to ISM from a fellow Scot.

Where in our wet and windy wee land are you from?
User avatar
plasticcemented
Private
Private
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:33 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: Hello from Scotland

Post by plasticcemented »

Thanks Lee!
Gav0909 wrote:Welcome to ISM from a fellow Scot.

Where in our wet and windy wee land are you from?
Thanks! I'm from the west coast and live in Perth at the moment, where abouts are you at?
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Hello from Scotland

Post by Gav0909 »

plasticcemented wrote:
Thanks! I'm from the west coast and live in Perth at the moment, where abouts are you at?
I am in Dunfermline, Fife. Lived in Oban for 5 years though until November last year.
niro750
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:30 pm
Scotland

Re: Hello from Scotland

Post by niro750 »

Gav0909 wrote:
plasticcemented wrote:
Thanks! I'm from the west coast and live in Perth at the moment, where abouts are you at?
I am in Dunfermline, Fife. Lived in Oban for 5 years though until November last year.
Hello from Touch, Dunfermline! Where you at?
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Hello from Scotland

Post by Gav0909 »

niro750 wrote:
Gav0909 wrote:
plasticcemented wrote:
Thanks! I'm from the west coast and live in Perth at the moment, where abouts are you at?
I am in Dunfermline, Fife. Lived in Oban for 5 years though until November last year.
Hello from Touch, Dunfermline! Where you at?
I am actually in Saline, just outside Dunfermline.
User avatar
plasticcemented
Private
Private
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:33 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: Hello from Scotland

Post by plasticcemented »

Cool to see some Scottish folks about :)
niro750
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:30 pm
Scotland

Re: Hello from Scotland

Post by niro750 »

Gav0909 wrote:
plasticcemented wrote:
Thanks! I'm from the west coast and live in Perth at the moment, where abouts are you at?
I am in Dunfermline, Fife. Lived in Oban for 5 years though until November last year.
Sorry I used my phone and missread who wrote what. We talked about bikes before, I realise now the op wrote that he was in Perth!

My bad!
JudgeDredd
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 405
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:12 pm
Location: Colchester, England

Re: Hello from Scotland

Post by JudgeDredd »

Welcome from this Scot also
I AM the Law
User avatar
DoubleDigit12
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:48 am
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Scotland

Re: Hello from Scotland

Post by DoubleDigit12 »

Hi there!
Another scot here from down the capital!
James
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”