Clamps ???

Post Reply
privatepete
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Posts: 3871
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:13 pm
England

Clamps ???

Post by privatepete »

:thumb2: Hi
Last edited by privatepete on Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Clamps ???

Post by Lee »

Lucky guy - They're as rare as rocking horse kaka.....

[youtube]xHLePLXQ3tc[/youtube]
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
privatepete
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Posts: 3871
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:13 pm
England

Re: Clamps ???

Post by privatepete »

Hi Lee,yes they are the clamps I saw & will get some when I next stocking up.Pete :thumb2:
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: Clamps ???

Post by Coen »

I'd hurry!!!
privatepete
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Posts: 3871
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:13 pm
England

Re: Clamps ??? Update

Post by privatepete »

Hi guys, phoned the manufactures Expo they have discontinued making them sorry.Pete :thumb2: ps I do not know what has happen to the original link above its gone.
mufc2015
Private
Private
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:03 am

Re: Clamps ???

Post by mufc2015 »

on another forum there trying to get a order of 3000 together
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Clamps ???

Post by digger303 »

you have a link ??
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
RobBye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:19 pm
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Contact:

Re: Clamps ???

Post by RobBye »

mufc2015 wrote:on another forum there trying to get a order of 3000 together
It's a pay to view forum, which I also belong to. I haven't added up the totals, but I don't think we're near the three thousand mark yet.
Image
My Scale Modelling Blog: https://armourinscale.wordpress.com
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Clamps ???

Post by digger303 »

which forum....then can spread the word and get the required number. I would put my hand up for one or two sets. Sure plenty of model shops or clubs would put in an order.
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
mufc2015
Private
Private
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:03 am

Re: Clamps ???

Post by mufc2015 »

flory models
User avatar
Maverik
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:13 am
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Contact:

Re: Clamps ???

Post by Maverik »

I want some of these lets get that 3000
Angelo

On The Bench

HASEGAWA F15A EAGLE AIR NATIONAL GUARD /
andygif290368
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: Gloucester. UK.
Contact:

Re: Clamps ???

Post by andygif290368 »

On bench: nothing, it's all hidden so the wife doesn't see it or the cats mess it up!!
Current "Black" projects include: Sci-fi kits and 1:35 tanks.
User avatar
RobBye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:19 pm
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Contact:

Re: Clamps ???

Post by RobBye »

Maverik wrote:I want some of these lets get that 3000
I believe the clamp project is still going ahead. Instead of one guy trying to fill all the orders, I believe Models-R-Go will be picking up the project as one of their products. I guess we'll hear from them once they come into stock...
Image
My Scale Modelling Blog: https://armourinscale.wordpress.com
hoefie
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:03 pm
Netherlands

Re: Clamps ???

Post by hoefie »

The Project is indeed still going :) as i was the one guy that started it :P
As i could not do this on a personal level because customs would not accept 500 set for personal use i teamed up with modelsrgo.
The project started out as a lets see if i can get these for the flory models members and it took a lot of work but finally found them.

First order is placed by modelrgo at the moment with the supplier. (no exact arrival time at the moment shipment by sea so takes a while)

As i did this for flory models to start out i hope they will have first chance to buy when they get in. After that rest of the world can have a chance :)

Regards
User avatar
Maverik
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:13 am
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Contact:

Re: Clamps ???

Post by Maverik »

cheers i hope it all works out
Angelo

On The Bench

HASEGAWA F15A EAGLE AIR NATIONAL GUARD /
hoefie
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:03 pm
Netherlands

Re: Clamps ???

Post by hoefie »

Why is it that every time someone metions they who shall not be named here it gets changed to
he who shall not be named models!!! Just noticed it is a automatic change also :wtf:

Please get that big chip of your shoulders and get over it!!

Regards...
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Clamps ???

Post by Lee »

hoefie wrote:Why is it that every time someone metions they who shall not be named here it gets changed to
he who shall not be named models!!! Just noticed it is a automatic change also :wtf:

Please get that big chip of your shoulders and get over it!!

Regards...
If you want to advertise that forum then go elsewhere and do it. We get nothing but hate from them and all they do is slag ISM off so, why should we?
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Clamps ???

Post by Paul »

hoefie wrote:Why is it that every time someone metions they who shall not be named here it gets changed to
he who shall not be named models!!! Just noticed it is a automatic change also :wtf:

Please get that big chip of your shoulders and get over it!!

Regards...

Theres no big chip on our shoulder, go on his website and search Ultimate or ISM and look what the man himself and the members have said about us and our products. We don't allow it here yet its ok for them to slate us for no reason other than being competition.
hoefie
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:03 pm
Netherlands

Re: Clamps ???

Post by hoefie »

Sorry to say but have been a member on the not to be named forum for some time but can not recall any really bad things said about Ultimate/ISM at least not from the man himself. If this was in the past lets just leave it there thats why it is called the past! I know there are members here that go on both forums thats how the clamp thing got mentioned on here.

And to Lee i am not advertising the not to be named forum but simply answer to people's questions.
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Clamps ???

Post by Paul »

hoefie wrote:Sorry to say but have been a member on the not to be named forum for some time but can not recall any really bad things said about Ultimate/ISM at least not from the man himself. If this was in the past lets just leave it there thats why it is called the past! I know there are members here that go on both forums thats how the clamp thing got mentioned on here.

And to Lee i am not advertising the not to be named forum but simply answer to people's questions.
I have plenty of screen shots if needed :wtf:

Sadly its not in the past it still continues so sadly the name will not be mentioned on this forum :thumb2:
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Clamps ???

Post by Lee »

hoefie wrote:Sorry to say but have been a member on the not to be named forum for some time but can not recall any really bad things said about Ultimate/ISM at least not from the man himself. If this was in the past lets just leave it there thats why it is called the past! I know there are members here that go on both forums thats how the clamp thing got mentioned on here.

And to Lee i am not advertising the not to be named forum but simply answer to people's questions.
I'm sorry, but if you've not seen anything on that forum then you have your head in the clouds!

It's an extremely well known fact that he hates us with a passion and does everything within his power to derail Ultimate and ISM. I have hundreds of screenshots with him and his cronies slagging Ultimate, ISM, Paul and myself off. And it is most certainly not in the past, it happens every day!

Now, all I've done is stopped his name being mentioned on our forums with a polite filter not the witch hunts he allows on his site. We don't go after him the same way he and his cronies do to us. So, I will ask you politely to leave it there.... :th:
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
WMH
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:09 am
Location: Qld, Australia

Re: Clamps ???

Post by WMH »

thanks for the discussion I have been able to secure two sets
Just for info when I ordered mine the store had 36 sets and within days they sold out , I do believe efforts are being made for more stock tobe obtained
cheers
User avatar
WMH
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:09 am
Location: Qld, Australia

Re: Clamps ???

Post by WMH »

I do apologize I got them From Models R Go in England
http://www.modelsrgo.co.uk/scalextra-mi ... s-set.html
John was extremely helpful and professional in handling all my inquiries .
He has sold out but watch his page even better give him a quick email as it will be re- stocked late November. When I ordered he had 36 sets and they were all gone within days I noticed.
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Clamps ???

Post by digger303 »

Thanks, I have done as you suggested and have sent an email to which he has replied and is keeping a set for me.
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Clamps ???

Post by digger303 »

Thanks, I have done as you suggested and have sent an email to which he has replied and is keeping a set for me.
:cheers2:
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Tools”