Hello from Kent.

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
smberry
New Recruit
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:44 pm

Hello from Kent.

Post by smberry »

Hi everybody.

I am Shaun and I am an addict and compulsive model starter.

I say starter as it is very strange for me to actually finish a model. I try various ruses to trick my self into completing models but they all seem to fail for one reason or another.

I do not have a specific genre or field of interest but I will build anything that takes my fancy. At the moment I am building the new FW190 F8 from Revell. This is a kit I may well finish.

Let's see how I get on and I may finish something!

Regards

Shaun
User avatar
Nev
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1582
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:22 am
Location: Kent
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Kent.

Post by Nev »

Welcome from a fellow Kent modeller :thumb2: :cheers2:
On the Bench...
1/35 TAKOM Mark. IV Heavy Battle tank
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Kent.

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM Shaun :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
SteveW
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 432
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Maldon, Essex
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Kent.

Post by SteveW »

Hi Shaun welcome to ISM.
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Hello from Kent.

Post by Paul »

Welcome to ISM :thumb2:
User avatar
Daniel2014
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:51 am
Location: Portugal

Re: Hello from Kent.

Post by Daniel2014 »

Welcome to the ISM Forum :thumb2:
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”