Greetings from Suffolk!

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
Bumblesdad
New Recruit
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:57 am

Greetings from Suffolk!

Post by Bumblesdad »

Hi Folks! My name's Paul and I'm from Ipswich, Suffolk. Just started model making again after a break of about 30 years and boy, has it changed! :crazy: Starting out with an airbrush and trying the great techniques that I'm coming across. I have only ever built aircraft (and a couple of F1 cars) and I have a soft sport for Naval Aviation, both Fleet Air Arm and US Navy. Looking forward to getting lots of advice from you guys and maybe even making something I'd be proud to show others :lol:

Paul
User avatar
Totalize
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:25 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Greetings from Suffolk!

Post by Totalize »

Welcome!
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Greetings from Suffolk!

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM Paul :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Greetings from Suffolk!

Post by Gav0909 »

Welcome to ISM. I was in Ipswich just the other day, and saw the section of 3 Spits flypast as part of the 75th BoB big flypast.
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”