Decals - Italeri Kit 109 German Henschel HS 126

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
hooterville75
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:13 pm
Location: Pennsylvania, United States
Contact:

Decals - Italeri Kit 109 German Henschel HS 126

Post by hooterville75 »

Does anyone know where I can find decals for the German Henschel HS126 in 1:72 scale for the Italeri Kit # 109 its vintage from the late 60s early 70s ? I purchased this kit off ebay without reading the full listing to realize that it came WITHOUT decals :(
User avatar
chief5437
Major
Major
Posts: 4810
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:25 pm
Location: England
England

Re: Decals - Italeri Kit 109 German Henschel HS 126

Post by chief5437 »

You could try emailing Italeri. I lost some decals once and they sent me some out. But it wasn't as old as your kit tho! HTH
Chief
Modelpro72
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 9:41 am

Re: Decals - Italeri Kit 109 German Henschel HS 126

Post by Modelpro72 »

I think your best bet is to get them from Italeri. Their website is easy to use and the only charged me for P&P when I got a replacement canopy for the Jaguar.

Hope you get some mate.


Lenny :ugeek:
Surface to Air Models
Build It. Your Way.

Get glue on your fingers. Paint on your face and don't annoy your Mum
hooterville75
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:13 pm
Location: Pennsylvania, United States
Contact:

Re: Decals - Italeri Kit 109 German Henschel HS 126

Post by hooterville75 »

Thanks everyone. Will try contacting Italeri straight. Not expecting to have any luck since this kit is from the late 60s early 70s but hey theres always hope right :D haha.
User avatar
Daishi12
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1393
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:25 pm
Location: Mountain Ash, South Wales
Wales

Re: Decals - Italeri Kit 109 German Henschel HS 126

Post by Daishi12 »

If Italeri don't have the decals, I seem to remember that Airfix and Matchbox have done the same kit, so you might want to try them for a spare set :)
W.I.P.

Revell 1/72 P-47M
Airfix 1/72 Bristol F2B Fighter

Technical Consultation for MrsModellor :- Tamiya 1/35 S.A.S. Pink Panther
hooterville75
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:13 pm
Location: Pennsylvania, United States
Contact:

Re: Decals - Italeri Kit 109 German Henschel HS 126

Post by hooterville75 »

Thank You Good Sir!!!!!
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”