Greetings from Indonesia

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
AdinBarnet
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:57 am
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Contact:

Greetings from Indonesia

Post by AdinBarnet »

Hello, guys. My name is Adin Barnet. From Indonesia. I just joined the International Scale Modeller FB account yesterday and I think its fun there. I can meet a lot of great modeller there. And then, I decided to join the forum as well for today. Well, I'm very sorry if my English language is bad or something, just correct me if Im wrong if there is any misspelling in English.

I started the modelling kit since I was in basic school. It was started when my RIP Aunty bought me a Gundam Deathscythe scale 1/144. SInce then, I fell in love with Gundam. And of course the model kit too...

Well, anyway. Nice to know y'all, guys. And I hope I can learn a lot about model kit from y'all here...
Thank you very much, guys... :thumb2:
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Greetings from Indonesia

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM Adin :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
AdinBarnet
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:57 am
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Greetings from Indonesia

Post by AdinBarnet »

Lee wrote:Welcome to ISM Adin :)
Yes, thank you very much Lee...nice to know you.
Hope I can learn a lot about model kit from you. :)
User avatar
d6mst0
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 347
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:54 am
United States of America

Re: Greetings from Indonesia

Post by d6mst0 »

Welcome to ISM Adin
User avatar
AdinBarnet
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:57 am
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Greetings from Indonesia

Post by AdinBarnet »

d6mst0 wrote:Welcome to ISM Adin
Hi, there. Thank you very much, bro. :cheers2:
User avatar
Daniel2014
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:51 am
Location: Portugal

Re: Greetings from Indonesia

Post by Daniel2014 »

Welcome to the ISM Forum :thumb2:
User avatar
AdinBarnet
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:57 am
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Greetings from Indonesia

Post by AdinBarnet »

Daniel2014 wrote:Welcome to the ISM Forum :thumb2:
Yes, thank you very much for welcoming me... :)
Nice to know you, bro.
User avatar
Totalize
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:25 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Greetings from Indonesia

Post by Totalize »

Hello and Welcome!
User avatar
AdinBarnet
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:57 am
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Greetings from Indonesia

Post by AdinBarnet »

HollywoodModelling wrote:Welcome to ISM!
Yes, thank you very much... :th:
User avatar
AdinBarnet
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:57 am
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Greetings from Indonesia

Post by AdinBarnet »

Totalize wrote:Hello and Welcome!
Hello there. Thank you for the greeting. Hehe...
User avatar
kiwigav
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1425
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:38 am
Location: Nelson - New Zealand
New Zealand

Re: Greetings from Indonesia

Post by kiwigav »

:welcome:
:hi: Hi Adin from New Zealand
Cheers Gav

On The Bench OK where do I start :wtf:
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Greetings from Indonesia

Post by Avgas »

:welcome: Hi and welcome
Regards, Dave.
User avatar
AdinBarnet
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:57 am
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Greetings from Indonesia

Post by AdinBarnet »

kiwigav wrote::welcome:
:hi: Hi Adin from New Zealand
Hi, there. Nice to know you, mate.
User avatar
AdinBarnet
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:57 am
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Greetings from Indonesia

Post by AdinBarnet »

Avgas wrote::welcome: Hi and welcome
Hi there, bro. Thanks for welcoming me... :)
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”