Good day!

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
Naedrux
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:12 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Good day!

Post by Naedrux »

Howdy y'all!

My name is Andreas, and I'm from Sweden. I have an interest in history, and know a little of this and that in all areas, but I focus a lot on Swedish and European history, and also military history - so scale modelling has become an expansion of my life-long historical interest in later years. I'm not an expert when it comes to modelling, but it's great fun to be in a great modelling community, in a world which has expanded into a milieu of great individual and group artists alike.

I build mostly 19th century and WWII models, but lately I've become interested in modern military vehicles as well. A few dioramas I have also made, to enhance my models.

A rather brief description of me this is, but maybe you'll get to know me more as I post in other threads over time.

Have a good day y'all! :thumb1:
- Alles gut!

ON THE WORKBENCH:
Hobby Boss 1:35 Swedish Strv.122 Tank (finished, awaiting photos)
Tarangus 1:48 SAAB 91 Safir B/C/D
Dragon 1:35 Pz.Kpfw.V "Panther" - Ausführung G

IN THE STASH
Dragon 1:35 Kleines Panzerbefehlswagen I
Miniart 1:35 German Tank Crew (1944) - for use with the Panther. Thread comin' soon!
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Good day!

Post by Avgas »

:welcome: We're getting quite a Scandinavian contingent here now!
Regards, Dave.
User avatar
Naedrux
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:12 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Re: Good day!

Post by Naedrux »

Avgas wrote::welcome: We're getting quite a Scandinavian contingent here now!
Thanks, and you are correct. We'll flood the forums with builds of hakkapelittas and Saab aircraft! Heh, jokes aside, scale modelling is a rather big hobby here in Sweden.
- Alles gut!

ON THE WORKBENCH:
Hobby Boss 1:35 Swedish Strv.122 Tank (finished, awaiting photos)
Tarangus 1:48 SAAB 91 Safir B/C/D
Dragon 1:35 Pz.Kpfw.V "Panther" - Ausführung G

IN THE STASH
Dragon 1:35 Kleines Panzerbefehlswagen I
Miniart 1:35 German Tank Crew (1944) - for use with the Panther. Thread comin' soon!
User avatar
Liamcraven666
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 331
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:59 pm
Location: Great Britain
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Good day!

Post by Liamcraven666 »

:welcome:
Hello :hi:
User avatar
Naedrux
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:12 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Re: Good day!

Post by Naedrux »

Liamcraven666 wrote::welcome:
Arr! Thank ye, matey!
- Alles gut!

ON THE WORKBENCH:
Hobby Boss 1:35 Swedish Strv.122 Tank (finished, awaiting photos)
Tarangus 1:48 SAAB 91 Safir B/C/D
Dragon 1:35 Pz.Kpfw.V "Panther" - Ausführung G

IN THE STASH
Dragon 1:35 Kleines Panzerbefehlswagen I
Miniart 1:35 German Tank Crew (1944) - for use with the Panther. Thread comin' soon!
User avatar
Gav0909
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2927
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:56 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Good day!

Post by Gav0909 »

Welcome along to ISM.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Good day!

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM Andreas :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”