Was gone for awhile, now I'm back.................

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
JimJ
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:33 am

Was gone for awhile, now I'm back.................

Post by JimJ »

I was a member awhile back, but due to disability & declining health, got away for a bit. I'm back to have another go at it. I'm 64, disabled veteran. Hope to take a new plunge into 1:24 WW2 airplane kits...............learn some new tips and tricks, and hopefully, make a friend or two.
JimJ
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Was gone for awhile, now I'm back.................

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

Hey Jim, welcome back
Pile in here and check out the threads and vote for 2016 group (GB)and special interest (sig)builds. Find something you like and vote away.

http://www.intscalemodeller.com/viewtop ... 51&t=15312

http://www.intscalemodeller.com/viewtop ... 52&t=15313

Hope to see some of your builds....1/24 are big birds !!!
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
Schoof
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2165
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:09 am
Location: Veghel, Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands

Re: Was gone for awhile, now I'm back.................

Post by Schoof »

:welcome: :welcome:
On the Bench:

Uhm. .... That. ..... And. .. uhm. ... That. ..... And. ..... uhm. ..... That. .... And. ... uhm. .. :( waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Was gone for awhile, now I'm back.................

Post by Lee »

Welcome back Jim :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Was gone for awhile, now I'm back.................

Post by Paul »

Welcome back Jim :thumb2:
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Was gone for awhile, now I'm back.................

Post by Avgas »

:welcome:
Regards, Dave.
User avatar
Skullfish
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:49 pm
Location: Clydebank, Scotland.
Contact:
Scotland

Re: Was gone for awhile, now I'm back.................

Post by Skullfish »

WB Jim and happy modelling.
Jase
On the bench.
stuff i forget to update here.
User avatar
Tacoman2000
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:48 am
Location: SL,UT........USA

Re: Was gone for awhile, now I'm back.................

Post by Tacoman2000 »

Welcome back Jim. Thank you for your service.
On the bench: I don't have a bench right now :violin:

I'm not a complete idiot! I have pieces missing.

William
User avatar
JimJ
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:33 am

Re: Was gone for awhile, now I'm back.................

Post by JimJ »

Thanks for the "Welcome" guys............I appreciate it.
Jim J.
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”