Hello from Sweden

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
TomasGould
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:51 pm
Location: Sweden

Hello from Sweden

Post by TomasGould »

Hello
My name is Tomas, I'm 32 years old and live in northern Sweden.
I use to build a lot of models when i was a kid and quited at age 13. But for the last 3 years I'm back in to modeling again :)
Mr.T
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Hello from Sweden

Post by Avgas »

Hello Tomas, welcome to ISM. Another Scandinavian! Is this a take over bid?
Regards, Dave.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Sweden

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM Tomas :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
TommyKillander
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2776
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:59 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Sweden

Re: Hello from Sweden

Post by TommyKillander »

Welcome Tomas :-)
TomasGould
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:51 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Hello from Sweden

Post by TomasGould »

Thanks guys :)
I hope i can get some pics uploaded tomorrow of some of my builds :)
Mr.T
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”