Hello from Cornwall

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
benny8421
New Recruit
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 6:08 pm

Hello from Cornwall

Post by benny8421 »

Hi all. I registered in May but a 6 month deployment put paid to any further postings on here. However I'm back now safe and sound :banana: . By way of introduction, my name is Richard, from sunny Cornwall. As a kid/teen I did loads of modelling, but joining the Army got in the way of any more plastic based shenanigans!! Here I am, 21 years later, staring at my final year of service. Little bit scary, but at least I'll have time to get back into some serious building. I enjoy Aircraft mainly (probably should of joined the RAF!!) but I have bought a couple of pieces of Armour to build at a later date. My main interest is 60's, 70's & 80's US Naval Aircraft - A4's, A6's, F14's etc, which was in no way inspired by watching Top Gun on a daily basis as a kid!! :bow::. Anyway, Merry Christmas one and all and I'm looking forward to some good times.
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Hello from Cornwall

Post by Avgas »

Hi Richard, lots of ex mob folk on here from around the world, welcome to ISM!
Regards, Dave.
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”