Hi From Melbourne

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
SantaFeRR
New Recruit
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:56 pm
Location: Melbourne Australia

Hi From Melbourne

Post by SantaFeRR »

Hi All.
Just joined this morning after taking a look at some outstanding modeling yesterday.
Having been modelling in N Scale model trains since 1969 and after attending several of the past International Plastic Modelling Exhibitions held each year in Melbourne and seeing the excellent work done I thought it was time to get into some Military modelling. I started about two months ago and purchased a Tamiya M113 A2 kit, a Verlinden interior kit and other accessories and this is almost finished. Yesterday I started on a Tamiya Abrams Tusk kit and after viewing Gav's excellent work I thought I needed to hook up to get some ideas of how to do this stuff.
Rod.
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Hi From Melbourne

Post by Avgas »

:welcome:
Regards, Dave.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hi From Melbourne

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM Rod :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Hi From Melbourne

Post by Paul »

Welcome to ISM :thumb2:
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”