Hello from Ireland

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
RicRodrigues
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 226
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:47 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Portugal

Hello from Ireland

Post by RicRodrigues »

Hello, fellow modelers!!!
My name is Ricardo, I'm from Portugal and I'm living and working in Dublin, Ireland.
After following ISM facebook page for a couple of months, I've decided to join the forum (finally!!!)
I'm quite new in modelling, just started the hobby about one year ago and after some months "assembling-glueing-splatter with paint-trow some decals on top", I decided to dig for some more information in the Internet in order to improve my skills. That's when I stumbled on Paul's tutorial videos on YouTube and here I am.
I would take the opportunity to thank to everyone for all hints and shared knowledge!!!
On the Bench:
Portuguese AF T33 Shooting Star viewtopic.php?f=35&t=28125&p=346423#p346423
Recently Finished builds
Meng Pick-Up 1:35 "Firefighting Pick-Up" viewtopic.php?f=46&t=23559
Revell Spitfire MkIIa 1:32 viewtopic.php?f=45&t=23679
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Ireland

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM Ricardo :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Hello from Ireland

Post by Avgas »

:welcome:
Regards, Dave.
Jagdpanzer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:51 pm
Location: Ireland
Ireland

Re: Hello from Ireland

Post by Jagdpanzer »

Welcome Ricardo
User avatar
Dopplershift
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:49 pm
Location: Merseyside, UK

Re: Hello from Ireland

Post by Dopplershift »

Hello Ricardo.

You've certainly come to the right place!

I'm a novice modeller myself and I know how much frustration the lads here have saved me from by sharing their experience and knowledge so freely.
Regards, John
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”