'Wilder' products, how are they?

From mud covered tanks to grimy aircraft
Post Reply
User avatar
timtamtung
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 689
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:42 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

'Wilder' products, how are they?

Post by timtamtung »

Anyone here use the Wilder weathering products? How are they.

Noticed they have some cool 'splattering' effects, filters washes... The whole gig.

Anyone with experience as I can get them easily here?
-tungy
Image
To do list:

1:35 Tasca Fury+Bravo6 crew | 1:48 Danger Zone F-14 |
User avatar
rwsmith14
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1277
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:24 am
Location: Aledo, TX, USA
United States of America

Re: 'Wilder' products, how are they?

Post by rwsmith14 »

I've taken a serious look at them. They look like excellent products , I have used their Textured snow and it performed as stated.
Image
User avatar
JasonGaspard
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:16 am
Location: Omaha, NE US

Re: 'Wilder' products, how are they?

Post by JasonGaspard »

I got some and like them very much...larger bottles and less expensive than AK or Mig. I used his dark wash and two rest effects on my Jagdpanzer GB entry
-Jason
Post Reply

Return to “Weathering”