Hello from Wisconsin

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
BigoleDog
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:40 pm
Location: Princeton, WI, U.S.
Contact:
United States of America

Hello from Wisconsin

Post by BigoleDog »

Hello,

My name is Chris but I go by the name "Big ole Dog" on the interwebs and my friends call me Big or Lumpy. I am 28 years old and live in a small town in Wisconsin. Things decided to happen in real life which led to look towards a new hobby besides fishing and video games. Seeing the therapeutic values in scale modeling, I decided to get back into it after not touching a model in about twenty years. I came across this site and decided to join after watching many videos from Youtubers Coen C and Dutchmodeling. My goals are to be able to hone the skills so I can do some interesting scratch-built dioramas in the future. I am also kicking around the idea of giving Youtube a shot as well as live streaming while working on twitch. I also have a "Silent Bob" persona since I really don"t talk much, but don't let that be a deter ant. I'm always open to conversation, tips, and advice from anyone. Steady hands and calm days everyone :)
Every dog has their day...http://www.twitch.tv/big_ole_dog
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Hello from Wisconsin

Post by Avgas »

:welcome:
Regards, Dave.
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Wisconsin

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM Chris :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Joker56
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 658
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:45 am
Location: Malaysia
Malaysia

Re: Hello from Wisconsin

Post by Joker56 »

:welcome: & enjoy the forum, plenty advice on both the forum & Facebook sites
Peter
Working on several projects at the same time without clearing anything.
Corkmyster9436
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:57 am
Location: Evansville IN, USA
Contact:

Re: Hello from Wisconsin

Post by Corkmyster9436 »

:welcome: to ISM from Evansville IN :hi:

Don't be afraid to ask questions, plenty of people willing to help, no rivet counters here.
Corky

Hanger Queen
Monogram 1/48th scale "Visible" B-17G



The stash has out grown the storage space..... :doh:
User avatar
RobBye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:19 pm
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Contact:

Re: Hello from Wisconsin

Post by RobBye »

Welcome Big. As a fan of great golf courses, I know Wisconsin well. :thumb1:
Image
My Scale Modelling Blog: https://armourinscale.wordpress.com
User avatar
OliveDrab
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 823
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:48 am
Location: Missouri, USA
United States of America

Re: Hello from Wisconsin

Post by OliveDrab »

Welcome to ISM, nice to have another Cheesehead joining in on the fun!
Curt :cheers2:
User avatar
BigoleDog
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:40 pm
Location: Princeton, WI, U.S.
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Hello from Wisconsin

Post by BigoleDog »

Thanks for the warm welcomes:)
Every dog has their day...http://www.twitch.tv/big_ole_dog
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”