Urah! Trumpeter t62 mod.1962 1/35

Post Reply
User avatar
DoubleDigit12
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:48 am
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Scotland

Urah! Trumpeter t62 mod.1962 1/35

Post by DoubleDigit12 »

Zradstvutye
hello and welcome to my first ever group build!
My name is James and I am going to be building the trumpeter t62 in 1/35 scale.
I am a teenage noob so wish me luck... que rocky music, just joking. :mrgreen:
Funnily enough I have just started learning russian coincidentally clashing with this build. :ugeek:

So after the intro let's get started, here are the pictures...
Image

Here are the instructions...
Image
And finally here are the sprue,...
Image


This kit really is lovely and I will be sure to keep u posted.
James
User avatar
DoubleDigit12
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:48 am
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Scotland

Re: Urah! Trumpeter t62 mod.1962 1/35

Post by DoubleDigit12 »

Hi guys,
I have had a little bit of time to work on my model and I recently finished one side of the road wheels. I am very happy with the details and of you are wondering why the road wheels have a black dot on them is because I read on another forum that if you do not separate the road wheels the tracks will not sit right which I think is a flaw in trumpeters design.

Anyway here are the pictures

Image
Nicely packaged!

And the finished wheels...

Image

Thanks for watching!
James
Post Reply

Return to “Builds”