Panther Ausf D and T-34/76

Greetings, and welcome to my channel! I've recently started this modelling hobby and I've already built a few models. Here you will find result videos or maybe building stages videos with what I had made, consisting of WW2 tank and warplane models (mostly all of them are 1/72 scale). Anyways,I hope you enjoy it!
Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOVuCr ... omk8A/feed
Post Reply
User avatar
Stefanovici
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:44 pm
Location: Romania, Iasi
Contact:
Romania

Panther Ausf D and T-34/76

Post by Stefanovici »

Hi guys, sorry for the recent inactivity! But I've come back with a new video. This one is about the Zvezda Pzkpfw V Panther Ausf D and the T-34/76 mod. 1943. I hope you enjoy it!
:pop:
[youtube]FKnfZATdCRE[/youtube]
On the bench:
1/72 Airfix North American Harvard
1/72 Roden Sd.Kfz.234/3
My Portofolio: http://www.intscalemodeller.com/viewtop ... 28#p188128
Regards, Ștefanovici
Post Reply

Return to “Stefanovici Intruder”