Hello from Wales

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
Logical
Private
Private
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:00 am

Hello from Wales

Post by Logical »

I joined yesterday after many months lurking. Similar story here to most people. Used to build aircraft models "when I were a lad" took a break of about 20 years to do some growing up and acquiring family and so on. Ocasionally dabbled in a bit of Warhammer especially when the eldest decided to take it up. Then I decided to try and loose some of the spare tyre I'd gathered in the intervening years and started back on planes as a distraction from food. Now I seem to just be building in 1/32 scale (means I can see what I'm painting) improving with each model though. Seem to be developing a thing for F-16's
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Hello from Wales

Post by Avgas »

:welcome:
Regards, Dave.
User avatar
SMAddict66
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:33 am
Location: Redditch, UK
England

Re: Hello from Wales

Post by SMAddict66 »

:welcome: Looking forward to seeing more of those bit kits :clap:
Phil
On the bench - Trumpeter 1/32 Fairey Swordfish
Just off the bench - Airfix 1/48 Buccaneer S2B
Next on the bench - Airfix 1/48 EE Lightning F2A/F6
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Wales

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”