In need of instructions

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
onestone
New Recruit
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:50 pm

In need of instructions

Post by onestone »

I recently acquired a 1/32 Trumpeter F4U-1D #02221 but it was without the instructions sheets, can anyone advise me how I can acquire instructions for this model?
Les09
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:28 pm
Location: South West England. UK

Re: In need of instructions

Post by Les09 »

Try this site, but you will need to register. Scroll down to bottom of page to Trumpeter, they only have one. (0222) may be of some use. I have never used this site, So just be careful.
http://galaxykits.com/instructions/browse/letter/t
onestone
New Recruit
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:50 pm

Re: In need of instructions

Post by onestone »

Thanks, the download looks good it is better than what I had. NOTHING! Ha Ha! Thanks again! :thumb2:
Les09
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:28 pm
Location: South West England. UK

Re: In need of instructions

Post by Les09 »

Your welcome.
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”