Academy kit info please

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
User avatar
Maverik
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:13 am
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Contact:

Academy kit info please

Post by Maverik »

Hi fellas just got a new kit it's an Academy F15C MSIPII 1:48 scale kit number is 12221 was wondering if anybody built one yet any feed back would be great before I build it :cheers2:
Angelo

On The Bench

HASEGAWA F15A EAGLE AIR NATIONAL GUARD /
Joe
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:25 am
Location: Kansas City, USA

Re: Academy kit info please

Post by Joe »

I have not built that kit. Here is some info regarding that kit if you haven't seen it already....

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/100174- ... f-15c-msip
On The Bench: 1/72 Revel Mig-31 and KP 1/72 Mig-23
User avatar
Maverik
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:13 am
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Contact:

Re: Academy kit info please

Post by Maverik »

cheers joe
Angelo

On The Bench

HASEGAWA F15A EAGLE AIR NATIONAL GUARD /
User avatar
DBMiller
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Posts: 2290
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:10 pm
Location: Guilford, Vermont, USA
United States of America

Re: Academy kit info please

Post by DBMiller »

I have this kit as well. I looked at this review and found it helpful.
http://www.cybermodeler.com/hobby/kits/ ... 2221.shtml
ON THE BENCH: Do I have to say? :(
User avatar
Maverik
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:13 am
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Contact:

Re: Academy kit info please

Post by Maverik »

Hi DBMiller thankyou I did have a look at it and ye s it was h e lpfull to me to
Angelo

On The Bench

HASEGAWA F15A EAGLE AIR NATIONAL GUARD /
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”