Hi from Milton Keynes UK.

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
Razor
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:58 pm
Location: Milton Keynes MK
Great Britain

Hi from Milton Keynes UK.

Post by Razor »

Hi from Milton Keynes UK.

I have played around with modelling kits most of my life, but don't think I have ever finished one. Apart from that I have dabbled in Warhammer. Any way I have set myself a goal of building as many WWII plains as I can find kits for. I consider myself a complete beginner so looking for as much help I can get. I have some kits already to start but want to do the best job I can so my first request for help will be posted soon.

Razor
User avatar
SMAddict66
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:33 am
Location: Redditch, UK
England

Re: Hi from Milton Keynes UK.

Post by SMAddict66 »

:welcome: :hi:
Phil
On the bench - Trumpeter 1/32 Fairey Swordfish
Just off the bench - Airfix 1/48 Buccaneer S2B
Next on the bench - Airfix 1/48 EE Lightning F2A/F6
User avatar
Icemannique
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 645
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:03 pm
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Finland

Re: Hi from Milton Keynes UK.

Post by Icemannique »

:welcome:
Jari alias Jerry
User avatar
Backfire22
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:56 am
Location: Jacksonville Florida

Re: Hi from Milton Keynes UK.

Post by Backfire22 »

Welcome to ISM!
User avatar
Kevthemodeller
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 5825
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:31 am
Location: Newton Abbot UK
England

Re: Hi from Milton Keynes UK.

Post by Kevthemodeller »

:welcome:
Kev

On the bench:
Martini Brabham BT44B
Smiffy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 647
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:45 am

Re: Hi from Milton Keynes UK.

Post by Smiffy »

:welcome:
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Hi from Milton Keynes UK.

Post by Avgas »

:welcome:
Regards, Dave.
User avatar
Cymru
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:32 pm
Location: Wales
Contact:
Wales

Re: Hi from Milton Keynes UK.

Post by Cymru »

:welcome:
Hanger:
STASH
WIP:
Current Projects

Orange Air Virtual Airline
Orange Air - Flying the virtual skies since 1996
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hi from Milton Keynes UK.

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Novorus
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 401
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:03 pm
Location: Hertfordshire
Great Britain

Re: Hi from Milton Keynes UK.

Post by Novorus »

welcome
James
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZnEdt ... s3LTfQW4Eg Remember like, share and subscribe
Remember the 20th March 2020 is the Model Officer Mess birthday bash, come and join in."Fokker's Foe's"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/217021638777483/
Razor
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:58 pm
Location: Milton Keynes MK
Great Britain

Re: Hi from Milton Keynes UK.

Post by Razor »

Thank you for all the welcomes
MNO
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:29 am

Re: Hi from Milton Keynes UK.

Post by MNO »

:welcome:
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”