Yzr-m1 50th anniversary Valencia edition

Cars, trucks and bikes
Post Reply
User avatar
Plukenstein
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:54 am
Location: Michigan USA

Yzr-m1 50th anniversary Valencia edition

Post by Plukenstein »

So i'm putting this out there knowing I don't have the best work it's hard to admit some times but we all have to start some where and sometimes you just have to go for it...

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

All done in Tamiya paints with atlas brushes I feel like my Series 7 brushes would have made a deference but didn't want to use isopropyl alcohol on them just because I'm not sure if it would hurt them. All I can say is I need to start filling seams :wall: and need to get an airbrush... :shifty: now I think I might try to buy the spruse for the engine if I can unless there is a way to remove paint :scratch:: :think: oh boy...
Plukenstein

ON THE BENCH "Tamiya 1/35 Pzkw II Ausf. F/G" "Tamiya 1/12 Yamaha YZR-M1 50th Anniversary Valencia edition" "BAN DAI 1/144 Gundam IBO Graze"
FuzzSquad
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:09 pm

Re: Yzr-m1 50th anniversary Valencia edition

Post by FuzzSquad »

Looking good so mate.
On the bench/cupboard are a Yamaha YZR-M1 Estoril, Honda RC213V Repsol, Revell Ferrari 458 Italia, Aoshima Lambo Aventador Roadster, Revell VW Golf....... The list goes on
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Yzr-m1 50th anniversary Valencia edition

Post by Paul »

Looking good, your series 7 brushes will be fine as long as you keep them clean.
User avatar
Plukenstein
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:54 am
Location: Michigan USA

Re: Yzr-m1 50th anniversary Valencia edition

Post by Plukenstein »

Paul wrote:Looking good, your series 7 brushes will be fine as long as you keep them clean.
Thanks for the hint about the brushes. And the good look, i will keep at it!
Plukenstein

ON THE BENCH "Tamiya 1/35 Pzkw II Ausf. F/G" "Tamiya 1/12 Yamaha YZR-M1 50th Anniversary Valencia edition" "BAN DAI 1/144 Gundam IBO Graze"
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Yzr-m1 50th anniversary Valencia edition

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

Pic of the box top helps us doofs know what you are building
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
Lysus
Captain
Captain
Posts: 4562
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:37 pm
Location: Seattle, US
United States of America

Re: Yzr-m1 50th anniversary Valencia edition

Post by Lysus »

That's some great detail work on the engine. :th:
Backlog Progress: |||||||||||||||-------|----------|----------| 26/80
On the bench: Hasegawa 1/72 Tatiana's Vanship
Last Completed: Bandai HGUC Geara Zulu // Hasegawa 1/48 J2M3Raiden Prisoner of War
Post Reply

Return to “Road Vehicles”