Warning noob here...

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
1975GinjaNinja
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 289
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:13 am
Location: Reading, UK
England

Warning noob here...

Post by 1975GinjaNinja »

Hello there everyone. I stumbled across this site after watching some of Paul's great you tube tutorials.

I have finally got back into building kits after a twenty odd year break. It's taken that long for me to get a man cave. I only have basic kit and no air brush yet as the Mrs won't let me spend any more money until I finish at least one kit! Currently persevering with the airfix 1:24 spitfire mk Vb kit which the family bought me a couple of Christmases ago. If I ever get it finished to a standard that Im not embraced about imight post a picture.

Think ive convinced the kids to get me a revell Saturn V for fathers day which I last built when I was 17, over 23 years ago!

Anyways thanks for having me and I look forward to learning more.

Cheers

Nige
Aaaarrrrgggghhhh glue everywhere!
User avatar
demarcation
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 960
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 11:34 pm
Location: Denmark
Denmark

Re: Warning noob here...

Post by demarcation »

:welcome:
:cheers2:

//Anders
User avatar
Icemannique
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 645
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:03 pm
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Finland

Re: Warning noob here...

Post by Icemannique »

:hi: :welcome:
Jari alias Jerry
User avatar
Kevthemodeller
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 5825
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:31 am
Location: Newton Abbot UK
England

Re: Warning noob here...

Post by Kevthemodeller »

:welcome:
Kev

On the bench:
Martini Brabham BT44B
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Warning noob here...

Post by Paul »

Welcome to ISM :thumb2:
User avatar
Cymru
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:32 pm
Location: Wales
Contact:
Wales

Re: Warning noob here...

Post by Cymru »

:welcome: to the mad house :hi:
Do checkout https://www.scalemates.com
Hanger:
STASH
WIP:
Current Projects

Orange Air Virtual Airline
Orange Air - Flying the virtual skies since 1996
User avatar
Avgas
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2819
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Englandshire
Equatorial Guinea

Re: Warning noob here...

Post by Avgas »

:welcome:
Regards, Dave.
User avatar
Richp1969
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:45 am
Location: Gettysburg, PA United States
United States of America

Re: Warning noob here...

Post by Richp1969 »

:welcome: aboard

Sincerely,

Richard
on my bench(since I do not have a bench yet)
Moebius 1/72 Battlestar Galactica Colonial Viper 95% complete.
Revell's 1/48 Me 262 A-1a 10% complete.
Happy & Safe modeling everyone. :cheers2:
User avatar
Les
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 545
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:53 am
Location: Westminster, Colorado, United States

Re: Warning noob here...

Post by Les »

Hello, and welcome to the ISM Forums! We hope you enjoy the wonderful community the members have built up here! :welcome:
Image
User avatar
detree
Private
Private
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:14 pm

Re: Warning noob here...

Post by detree »

Welcome, This forum is a wealth of knowledge....

Enjoy!!!
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”