Academy 1/35 M998 I.E.D. Gun Truck

Whether its tracked or wheeled, this is the place for it
Post Reply
PrivateMansoor
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 374
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:20 am
Location: Australia
Australia

Academy 1/35 M998 I.E.D. Gun Truck

Post by PrivateMansoor »

This is a build I started last month and am now almost finished. It is the Academy 1/35 M998 Gun truck version. Here are some details

Kit Details:

Kit Name: M998 I.E.D. GUN TRUCK
Kit Number: 13405
Kit History: The kit is based on an Academy 1/35 Humvee that originally came out in 1992, kit number 1350. However it has many new parts to help make the Gun Truck

Kit Marking: Available for one version, however you can make many different Gun Truck versions with the markings and the kit itself.

Scale mates link: https://www.scalemates.com/kits/107490- ... -gun-truck

Box Art:

Image

Box Contents:

Image

Build Begins:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I need to apply decals and build Accessories. Then I will weather the kit.

I will also make bags using modelling clay and place them on the sides of the truck. Will post pictures up when its all done.
Fear Nothing, Build Everything.
User avatar
AgentG
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:44 am
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: Academy 1/35 M998 I.E.D. Gun Truck

Post by AgentG »

Looking good!
One tip if I may?
Place the sandbags over the entire floor of the vehicle. In the back put them under the benches as well. The idea was to absorb any blast from underneath.
G
Post Reply

Return to “Armour & Military Vehicles”