Hello from Argentine!

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
hecfran
Private
Private
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:07 pm
Location: Argentina
Contact:
Argentina

Hello from Argentine!

Post by hecfran »

Hi folks, I present:
I'm from Argentina, I have 55 years old, married, three children (two males and one female) and two grandchildren (one and one).
I am always hobbyist model-making, I have been inactive for several periods for some reasons , but always come back to this love ....
I liking to be a member of this forum where I am sure where I hope to continue learning and if possible make some small contribution.
Sorry for my English, is not too good
Thank you very much and greetings to all!
User avatar
ElCapitan
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Posts: 1725
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:59 pm
Location: Glasgow
Scotland

Re: Hello from Argentine!

Post by ElCapitan »

:welcome:
Rob
ElCapitan
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Argentine!

Post by Lee »

Welcome to ISM :)
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
Les
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 545
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:53 am
Location: Westminster, Colorado, United States

Re: Hello from Argentine!

Post by Les »

:welcome: Hello, and welcome to the forums!
Image
User avatar
Icemannique
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 645
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:03 pm
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Finland

Re: Hello from Argentine!

Post by Icemannique »

:hi: :welcome: to ISM.
Jari alias Jerry
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Hello from Argentine!

Post by digger303 »

hecfran wrote:Hi folks, I present:
I'm from Argentina, I have 55 years old, married, three children (two males and one female) and two grandchildren (one and one).
I am always hobbyist model-making, I have been inactive for several periods for some reasons , but always come back to this love ....
I liking to be a member of this forum where I am sure where I hope to continue learning and if possible make some small contribution.
Sorry for my English, is not too good
Thank you very much and greetings to all!
very good to have someone from so far afield.
I am always interested to know what someone does for work. Some one from outside my work which is farming. I always learn something new..
:th:
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
Nev
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1582
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:22 am
Location: Kent
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Argentine!

Post by Nev »

Welcome to ISM fella :thumb2: :cheers2:
On the Bench...
1/35 TAKOM Mark. IV Heavy Battle tank
User avatar
hecfran
Private
Private
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:07 pm
Location: Argentina
Contact:
Argentina

Re: Hello from Argentine!

Post by hecfran »

Thank you very much for the welcome, it is a pleasure.
Soon I'll upload some of my work a few years ago.
Thanks again
User avatar
Kevthemodeller
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 5825
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:31 am
Location: Newton Abbot UK
England

Re: Hello from Argentine!

Post by Kevthemodeller »

:welcome:
Kev

On the bench:
Martini Brabham BT44B
User avatar
arilo76
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 822
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:44 am
Contact:
Italy

Re: Hello from Argentine!

Post by arilo76 »

HI and welome to ISM forum. :th:
Antonio
Stay Classy ISM
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”