Steven's Johnny 5 robot build.

Post Reply
4SHEEZEE
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:44 pm

Steven's Johnny 5 robot build.

Post by 4SHEEZEE »

Hi guys and girls ,

Here is my reveal of Johnny 5 , I hope that you see past all the mistakes and inexperience and see a lovely little robot that brought me lots of good childhood memories and I hope that everyone takes the time to watch the movies ,again,if you have seen them.The kit had it's bad points with fitment and no instructions , I don't even know what scale he is lol , but he was cool to build and I like him just as he is ....


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image
User avatar
mincemeat
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 702
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:14 pm
Location: MN, USA
United States of America

Re: Steven's Johnny 5 robot build.

Post by mincemeat »

Johnny 5 is alive!!! Great work!
Current Builds
Mk. A Whippet: http://www.intscalemodeller.com/viewtop ... 29&t=21073
Panzer IV Ausf D Buddy Build with SteveAFV: http://www.intscalemodeller.com/viewtop ... 29&t=19653
User avatar
Primus1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:33 am
Location: Kent, England

Re: Steven's Johnny 5 robot build.

Post by Primus1 »

Beautiful Stephanie .... i mean Johnny 5 .....
Awesome build, great looking kit, well built and finished, great job man congratulations :bow::
What do you hear ? Nothing but the rain

Image
4SHEEZEE
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:44 pm

Re: Steven's Johnny 5 robot build.

Post by 4SHEEZEE »

Thank you guys :)
User avatar
Lysus
Captain
Captain
Posts: 4562
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:37 pm
Location: Seattle, US
United States of America

Re: Steven's Johnny 5 robot build.

Post by Lysus »

He looks ready for input!

Glad you got to finish this guy in time. Nicely done, and with the toolbox! :cheers2:
Backlog Progress: |||||||||||||||-------|----------|----------| 26/80
On the bench: Hasegawa 1/72 Tatiana's Vanship
Last Completed: Bandai HGUC Geara Zulu // Hasegawa 1/48 J2M3Raiden Prisoner of War
User avatar
kiwigav
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1425
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:38 am
Location: Nelson - New Zealand
New Zealand

Re: Steven's Johnny 5 robot build.

Post by kiwigav »

Nice mate :th:
Number 5 looks alive!!
Cheers Gav

On The Bench OK where do I start :wtf:
4SHEEZEE
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:44 pm

Re: Steven's Johnny 5 robot build.

Post by 4SHEEZEE »

Thank you ,wish I had more skills though , but I am happy with him atm :thumb1:
Post Reply

Return to “Reveals”