SKYLINE models seller

A list of online stores relating to all aspects of modelling
Post Reply
civairmodeller
New Recruit
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 2:20 pm

SKYLINE models seller

Post by civairmodeller »

Hi everybody,
I want to share my experience with you. I have long wanted to build a model of a civil passenger aircraft. I really wanted the Boeing 737-500. But I could not get the kit anywhere. Finally after a long search I found this ebay seller. He sells all SKYLINE models (Boeing 737 - 300, - 400, - 500 and Airbus A 300). I tried it and ordered one model kit. I am very satisfied and I recommend it to you. Great communication, fast delivery and high quality model kit. :clap:
I recommend to those who build models of civil passenger aircrafts:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252825698605?ss ... 1555.l2649


Have a beautiful day and a lot of success in your modeling!
Post Reply

Return to “Model Shop Directory”