E.O.T. Rita's Trooper 1/35 scratch

Post Reply
User avatar
Ghost1776
New Recruit
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 7:57 am

E.O.T. Rita's Trooper 1/35 scratch

Post by Ghost1776 »

Hello
My first gallery entry..
For the beginn,I don't know or photos are too big for the forum,so please give me some info about it(how big they are supposed to be)..
Here is "Rita's Trooper" from the film Edge of Tommorow,it is 1/35 scale and 50% scratch(figure is from Dragon's set- US light infantry)..
I made it without instructions only with photos that I had
Sorry,photos are not professionall,because I don't have any equipment,only smart phone..
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Still searching women figure for the "Angel of Verdun"..
I hope you like it,and each comment is welcome..(I'm still trainee)
When somebody wish,I can open new topic WIP..
Thanx for watching
Regards
Ghost
User avatar
Lysus
Captain
Captain
Posts: 4562
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:37 pm
Location: Seattle, US
United States of America

Re: E.O.T. Rita's Trooper 1/35 scratch

Post by Lysus »

Oh wow, this is sweet! I really liked EoT (and the book, "All You Need is Kill"). I can't even begin to imagine scratch building something on that scale...

I do hope you open a WIP on Vritaski!
Backlog Progress: |||||||||||||||-------|----------|----------| 26/80
On the bench: Hasegawa 1/72 Tatiana's Vanship
Last Completed: Bandai HGUC Geara Zulu // Hasegawa 1/48 J2M3Raiden Prisoner of War
User avatar
DarrenCo
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:03 pm
Great Britain

Re: E.O.T. Rita's Trooper 1/35 scratch

Post by DarrenCo »

Looks great!
privatepete
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Posts: 3871
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:13 pm
England

Re: E.O.T. Rita's Trooper 1/35 scratch

Post by privatepete »

Hi, very nice indeed, well done sir :th:
Post Reply

Return to “Sci-fi Gallery”