New product review videos

The latest forum news and anouncements
Post Reply
nazidki
Private
Private
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:09 am

New product review videos

Post by nazidki »

Hey guys,
Wondering if any more product reviews (on YouTube channel) are in the pipeline? :D I really enjoy them and they give a more detailed run down on whether a new product or kit is a thumbs up or down... Thanks!

Nazid
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: New product review videos

Post by Paul »

Hey nazid, yes more reviews are coming up :thumb2:
SprueSurgeon
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:15 pm

Re: New product review videos

Post by SprueSurgeon »

if you like them, many of us on here have our own channels on you tube including Guy Mac, High Altitude Scale Modelling, John Moores scale models, Les' models, NormanD, Northern Modeller, Scale model jedi, Sharpies models and my personal favourite..... SprueSurgeon (but thats because its mine!) we all have reviews and hints and tips, some do more than others and some deal in older kits while others review new products, so if you can go and subscribe to them all and you will soon have a virtual shelving unit rammed with reviews. ATB Mark
Deuteronomy 32:35
SokSareth
Private
Private
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:31 am

Re: New product review videos

Post by SokSareth »

hi daer
DJGDownunder
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:24 pm
Australia

Re: New product review videos

Post by DJGDownunder »

Hello Paul (team)
I'm a new participant, so I might be posting in the wrong place, so apologies in advance, happy to be redirected.
I've been catching the Friday Night live show for the last couple of weeks but I haven't seen the latest Bandai Star Wars kit mentioned in Tim's 'new kits' segment. I know from other posts that you guys are fans of their kits.
I pre-ordered "General Grievous", and I've now got a 'dispatched' note, so it's been released.
I though I would shout out and share the news, just in case the forum didn't know.
(I did consider the possibility that Tim skipped over it, to avoid the potential spelling issue ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š)
Post Reply

Return to โ€œForum Newsโ€