TT Combat's 1/56 (28mm) Dinogas Filling Station - Fallout Style

Post Reply
User avatar
RichBuilds
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 199
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 7:23 am
Location: Sheffield, UK
Contact:

TT Combat's 1/56 (28mm) Dinogas Filling Station - Fallout Style

Post by RichBuilds »

Hi folks. In preparation for the Fallout tabletop RPG coming out in September I've started work on my post apoc board. It's the first time I've tried this style of terrain and I was *heavily* influenced by the look and feel of Fallout 3.

This is TT Combat's Dinogas Filling Station. A mixed media (3mm MDF + cardboard details) kit that fits together easily. I didn't do much to the base kit other than add a bit of ground scatter and some broken glass in the windows.

Primed in Ultimate grey primer, base coated in acrylics (with the Ultimate Apex airbrush) and finished with oils and acrylics. I've got a full, step by step build log over on my blog along with loads of WIP shots: http://www.richbuilds.com/articles/buil ... s-terrain/

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
http://www.RichBuilds.com ~ Scale Schinanigans
User avatar
Fridgy
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1282
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:46 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Australia

Re: TT Combat's 1/56 (28mm) Dinogas Filling Station - Fallout Style

Post by Fridgy »

Ahhh



Wow!

:jd:


That is some awesome work
Mick
WIP: 1/12 Bandai BB-8 & R2-D2
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: TT Combat's 1/56 (28mm) Dinogas Filling Station - Fallout Style

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

How cool is THAT
WOW indeed!!!
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
Post Reply

Return to “Sci-fi Gallery”