Snowspeeder

Post Reply
privatepete
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Posts: 3871
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:13 pm
England

Snowspeeder

Post by privatepete »

Snowspeeder

All my models are hand painted.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Thank you for looking :cheers2:
User avatar
aur0ra145
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 3161
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:44 am
Location: TX
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Snowspeeder

Post by aur0ra145 »

Very Nice! I have one in the stash I need to build
User avatar
Lysus
Captain
Captain
Posts: 4562
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:37 pm
Location: Seattle, US
United States of America

Re: Snowspeeder

Post by Lysus »

Looks ready to bring down an AT-AT! You've been busy of late, Pete :)
Backlog Progress: |||||||||||||||-------|----------|----------| 26/80
On the bench: Hasegawa 1/72 Tatiana's Vanship
Last Completed: Bandai HGUC Geara Zulu // Hasegawa 1/48 J2M3Raiden Prisoner of War
privatepete
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Posts: 3871
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:13 pm
England

Re: Snowspeeder

Post by privatepete »

aur0ra145 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:13 pm Very Nice! I have one in the stash I need to build
Thank you very much :cheers2:
privatepete
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Posts: 3871
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:13 pm
England

Re: Snowspeeder

Post by privatepete »

Lysus wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:44 am Looks ready to bring down an AT-AT! You've been busy of late, Pete :)
Thanks Jason, not really I build these in between mean builds while things are drying and now have court up, been looking at different forums and will be moving on (well already have) like so many have recently, its not like it was :cry: which is is a shame :cheers2:
OneSmallStep1966
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 935
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:37 pm
Location: Herne Bay, Kent (UK)
England

Re: Snowspeeder

Post by OneSmallStep1966 »

Nice Pete. Is that the Revell kit?
privatepete
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Posts: 3871
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:13 pm
England

Re: Snowspeeder

Post by privatepete »

OneSmallStep1966 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:40 pm Nice Pete. Is that the Revell kit?
Hi Norm, yes it is a 1/52 scale Revell kit, I call them my fillin's builds (while everything is drying)something small and different just for fun.

Pete :th:
Post Reply

Return to “Sci-fi Gallery”