EE lightning

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
User avatar
Nige201980
Captain
Captain
Posts: 4095
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:30 am
Location: Doncaster South Yorkshire UK
Contact:

EE lightning

Post by Nige201980 »

This so cool

[youtube]odJGtLQNfi8[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy-TGcs5u_ZXSZ9kObNfsPg


On the go at the Mo

Quite a few :banana:
User avatar
Waylander
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 2:57 am
Location: Oxford, UK

Re: EE lightning

Post by Waylander »

That is just awesome, Makes my little 1/72 scale Trumpeter Lightning I've got on my bench at the moment look like a big (well little) pile of poo !!!!
Waylander.

If you want breakfast in bed......

Sleep in the kitchen.
User avatar
Nige201980
Captain
Captain
Posts: 4095
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:30 am
Location: Doncaster South Yorkshire UK
Contact:

Re: EE lightning

Post by Nige201980 »

I think it was the speed of the thing that got me most for an R/C plane it rapid
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy-TGcs5u_ZXSZ9kObNfsPg


On the go at the Mo

Quite a few :banana:
User avatar
Matthew
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 412
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:08 pm
Location: Nottingham uk

Re: EE lightning

Post by Matthew »

Now that is skill m8
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: EE lightning

Post by Paul »

That thing is awesome
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: EE lightning

Post by Lee »

Saw this a while ago - Awesome aircraft and great pilot too.....
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
FatFingaz
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:39 am
Location: London, UK
England

Re: EE lightning

Post by FatFingaz »

All that just the get the weathering wash to flow naturally, wow. :tongue:
Seriously, just very cool. :bow::
User avatar
chief5437
Major
Major
Posts: 4810
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:25 pm
Location: England
England

Re: EE lightning

Post by chief5437 »

Sweet!
Chief
User avatar
PhildaFish
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1087
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 7:08 pm
Location: Somerset, England
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: EE lightning

Post by PhildaFish »

Wow! Simply stunning!
Please visit my website
Image
For instructions, historical paint charts & paint conversion charts.
Please like Scale World's Facebook page.
My Facebook page.
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: EE lightning

Post by Coen »

I'd be too afraid to fly that thing... too fast too expensive.
I couldn't handle the stress. haha.
The sound of it though... holy crap... the sound!!!
Modelpro72
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 9:41 am

Re: EE lightning

Post by Modelpro72 »

I can say with great conviction that I would of planted that into the trees on my first pass :eeek: :wall: :bash:

Lenny :ugeek:
Surface to Air Models
Build It. Your Way.

Get glue on your fingers. Paint on your face and don't annoy your Mum
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: EE lightning

Post by Coen »

You and me both Lenny... I can never have anything nice.
BOOM POOFY POOFY
No make fix.
Modelpro72
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 9:41 am

Re: EE lightning

Post by Modelpro72 »

Coen wrote:You and me both Lenny... I can never have anything nice.
BOOM POOFY POOFY
No make fix.

I would get my left's and right's and my up's and down's the wrong way. :eeek:
Surface to Air Models
Build It. Your Way.

Get glue on your fingers. Paint on your face and don't annoy your Mum
User avatar
Coen
General
General
Posts: 10136
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:
Canada

Re: EE lightning

Post by Coen »

Haha... for me it would be a case of I'd forget that it was me flying it and just watch it fly into the woods... I'd probably even scream .. Oh Sh#$ pull up!!!
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”