1/48 scale diorama 'Tiger I in Kursk' -Final Reveal

Post your final reveal threads here

Moderator: T3hGuppy

Post Reply
User avatar
rodrant
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Posts: 1774
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:22 pm
Location: Maia - Portugal
Portugal

1/48 scale diorama 'Tiger I in Kursk' -Final Reveal

Post by rodrant »

The final reveal of this small build , really my intention was to do soemthing quick and to entry at least this final GB here on ISM , as I do not really entry all the Sig's and GB's , but this one I must enter and to really make some participation in the Forum , as and since the PhotoSucks :-) issues I get not so participative around :-) .

About the kits , Tamiya 1/48 are great kits ...you can do a small diorama quick and the kits has some very nice detail , so here are the final photos guys and gals , hope you like , I didn't weathered it a lot , I know :-)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

:cheers2:
Cheers ,
António

On the Bench
a lot of stuff right now :-)
User avatar
Tomcat64
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Posts: 7188
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Swindon, UK
England

Re: 1/48 scale diorama 'Tiger I in Kursk' -Final Reveal

Post by Tomcat64 »

Wow that really did come together quickly Antonio! Very nice work :clap:
Cheers, Neil

On the Bench:
Revell 1/72 Millennium Falcon - stalled due to stupidity
Tamiya 1/35 Stegosaurus Stenops
Tamiya 1/35 Sherman Firefly VC
HIghAltitudeScale
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 406
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:51 am
United States of America

Re: 1/48 scale diorama 'Tiger I in Kursk' -Final Reveal

Post by HIghAltitudeScale »

I like it Antonio, you've done some good work on the tanks and made a very realistic looking diorama to go with it. :cheers2:
Cheers,
Bret aka: High Altitude Scale Models
thetechcowboy.com
youtube-High Altitude Scale Modeling

Current build;
1/72 Airfix B-17G
1/48 Hobby Boss Bearcat
User avatar
NorthernModeller
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:39 pm
Location: Preston, Lancashire, England
Contact:
England

Re: 1/48 scale diorama 'Tiger I in Kursk' -Final Reveal

Post by NorthernModeller »

Brilliant work :) Well done on finishing another great build for 2017
SAMI Magazine, Model aircraft and Tamiya Model Magazine contributor
mick
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:02 pm
Wales

Re: 1/48 scale diorama 'Tiger I in Kursk' -Final Reveal

Post by mick »

great work :thumb2:
User avatar
TommyKillander
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Posts: 2776
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:59 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Sweden

Re: 1/48 scale diorama 'Tiger I in Kursk' -Final Reveal

Post by TommyKillander »

Great work, António ! :th: :clap:

The diorama looks really cool! :thumb2:

:cheers2:
Tommy
User avatar
demarcation
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 960
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 11:34 pm
Location: Denmark
Denmark

Re: 1/48 scale diorama 'Tiger I in Kursk' -Final Reveal

Post by demarcation »

Very very nice buddy, superb work!! :th: :th: :clap: :clap:
:cheers2:

//Anders
User avatar
papatika
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 382
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:12 am
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Hungary

Re: 1/48 scale diorama 'Tiger I in Kursk' -Final Reveal

Post by papatika »

Great build!
:clap:
Post Reply

Return to “Final reveals”